“For people who demand the best”
To create an environment in Jolly Paws which is hygienic and stress free, where every dog that walks in enjoys its grooming/clipping experience and walks out looking its best for a happy and healthy life.
We will be committed to provide professional services with exceptional results.
T’s & C’s
- If you know your pet has any health or grooming issues i.e. injury, soreness, snappy or any aggression you must inform us before servicing.
- Please understand that all humans and dogs have bad days, and if it is found that your pet is not in the best of moods on their appointment day, all or part of the service will be suspended in the interest of safety of both pet and the groomer.
- Please toilet your dog before the scheduled appointment, a long walk is best.
- If you are unable to keep any appointment, please contact us as soon as possible. If no notice is given, then a basic service fee is charged.
- We will have your pet for 2 – 3 hours to complete grooming and we will give a call after we are done. We request you to pick-up your dog at the end of the appointment.
- Please note we do not allow non-staff members to stay while grooming dogs for safety reasons. Dogs will get excited if you are nearby so please come on time to pick up. If you are early for pickup, please stay out of sight of your pet.
- If your dog has excessive matting this will take considerable time to remove and extra charge may be added to your service. We will do our best to notify you of this during consultation time.
- Working with sharp scissors and clippers on your pets can sometimes cause injury to your pet, there is always a rare chance of such incidents happening, please be aware of this. We do our best to handle your pet with utmost care.
- We take photos of your pets before and after groom and from time to time we like to post and update our business activities and share wonderful grooming experiences with our customers. If you have any objections to use your pet’s pictures, please advise us during your visit.
- We are a cash only business and request that you have payment ready at the time of pickup